Natural Health came into my life to rescue my daughter and myself from severe allergies and asthma. Antibiotics, cough syrups, Albuterol, Bactrim, Claritin, etc. didn’t help anymore. We needed to heal, we wanted to heal, and we decided to heal. Making a conscious decision is crucial.
Experiencing our own healing journey made me realize the desire to do the same for others. It gives me great joy to see people blooming, when they have vibrant health and energy.
The body has the ability to heal itself once it’s given the nutrition it needs. Our bodies are very grateful, and they react fast. When the body gets proper and quality nutrition, portion control is easy. A pure and wholesome diet rich in vitamins, minerals, enzymes, probiotics, etc. balances and builds the body.
How can we make sure we eat a healthy diet? It’s easy: you feel good and you have energy. You feel healthy.
There is no one size fits all approach to healthy eating and healthy lifestyle. There are some general rules, but what’s good for a diabetic isn’t good for a hypoglycemic. So when it comes to cleansing, balancing and building the body, the program has to be personalized. How do we personalize? The answer is KINESIOLOGY. Your body knows exactly what it needs and in what order it wants to balance and build itself.
How do we know that the food we eat is pure and has great qualities?
There are a few pointers that we need to follow let me list some:
- Know the place and the people you’re buying from.
- Eat as much organic food as possible.
- Eat ripe, and vibrant colored fruits and vegetables.
- Eat as much raw food as you can.
- Pay attention to how you feel after eating a certain type of food: heatwave, rapid pulse, bloating, nausea, etc.
Taking care of the physical body requires some lifestyle changes:
- Enough and restful sleep.
- Make sure you are hydrated with pure water and water only.
- Check your acid/alkaline balance – PH
- Exercise daily!!!!! Find out a way of exercising that gives you pleasure.
- Minimize sugar and salt intake, and eat the good fats
- Portion control, etc.